Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yummy soup!

Paulette posted a recipe on her blog last month for Minestrone Soup. I have to say it is absolutely wonderful for such a simple recipe! It's even soup weather in South Carolina right now and my husband's down a nasty virus so we're gobbling it up. If you haven't been to her blog PLUM STREET SAMPLERS check it out. She posts about stitching, food, her beautiful family, and offers some great freebies. Thanks, Paulette!

Okay, now that the "commercial" is done, I can say that I have been stitching some, really. I'm just currently obsessed with a computer game Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. It's hard to tear myself away from it. Especially since I can play it on a laptop in front of the fire. But now I have to put it up to go open the shop for the day.

Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments: