Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Punchneedle

Here's the new Round-About punchneedle frame I've been talking about. I absolutely love it! It holds the fabric super tight and makes punching so much more fun. (It's from K's Creations.) I'm enjoying it so much that all I've been doing lately is punchneedle.


This is Moonlight Palm from Water's Edge. I'm not sure how I'll finish it yet, but I just love the colors.

I fell in love with Southern Hills Designs at the market in Nashville. Here is my finished March calendar. The backing is scrapbooking paper (which I got a MeMe's Scraps, of course). There is a punchneedle design for each month that comes with the calendar page. All is mounted on cork tiles and swapped out of the frame each month. The April pattern has raindrops on it. That will have to be my next punching project!


I found this little basket in a resale shop for $1. It was just begging to have a punchneedle house mounted on it! This little house design is from Myrtle Grace Motifs. I changed up the colors a bit so to go with the existing paint on the basket.


I also did Lizzie*Kate's new Garden punchneedle. I'm hunting for just the right frame and then it will be mounted on this beautiful Peony Herringbone wool from Weeks Dye Works.


Thanks for looking. I figured it was time to start posting about some stitching again.



1 comment:

Faye said...

All the punchneedle you do looks so nice!! Maybe when I get off this major cross stitch fix I am in, I will join you! Hello to all in Hartsville. Faye in Southern Pines