Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top 10 Things That Keep Me From Blogging - No. 2

I'm actually motivated to stitch again . . .

Beeskep Thread Keeper - A Tudor Rose Sampler Guild Project

The stitching part is finished on my "Stitcher's Stocking" ornament.

La-D-Da "Your Gentleness".  I might change the verse that is stitched at the botton.

"Jacob's Ladder" needlebook.  Part of the Tudor Rose Sampler Guild 10th Anniversary set.

Inside of needlebook.

The needlebook goes in this tin that will be lined with fabric . . .

 . . . and this will go on the lid.  I'm almost finished with the border.

Here is another flower basket inspired by an antique sampler.

I even acquired a wee bit of stash!




Later,
Sherri

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I've been enjoying reading your top 10 things. You're torturing me with all your lovely projects. The tudor rose items especially. Beautiful!

Laurie in Iowa said...

The Tudor Rose projects are beautiful.