Sunday, August 24, 2014

More Free American Girl Doll Clothes

Okay. so I'm obsessed with doll clothes for the moment!  I found another great free pattern.  This one is a dress.  I dug out some fabric scraps and put a couple together.  The first is patriotic:


The second is a bit sweeter with little flowers and red buttons.


This free pattern is called the Everyday Playdress and is available from Love Notions.  Find it here.

I also made a peplum skirt with a free tutorial from Sew Adollable here.  I had just enough of this cherry fabric.


I used the Trendy T-shirt pattern from Liberty Jane to make the top using an adult t-shirt.  I just dipped the neckline down a bit to make it look dressier.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all these doll clothes, but I'm using up fabric scraps, playing with my new sewing machine, and having a blast making them.

Happy stitching!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas presents is always a good idea to use them for. ;-)

Unknown said...

This free pattern is called the Everyday Playdress and is available from Love Notions but he's not available. Where I can find it? Thank you for your response.

Roxanne Crain said...

I can’t find the pattern everyday play dress? Any ideas?

Opinionated Woman said...

https://www.lovenotions.com/product/doll-everyday-playdress