Monday, November 24, 2008

TSO rocks!! Bad grandma!!

Saying the Trans-Siberian Orchestra rocks is pretty cheesy - but wow! Saturday I saw my first TSO concert and it was fabulous. I saw them in Raleigh with some friends who go every year. Our seats were in the 7th row in the center which was great for seeing all the performers close up. The only draw back was that we were too far up to get snowed on! We did manage to catch a few flakes so the day was not a total loss. We went out to a wonderful greek restaurant afterwards. Now as soon as I can get to the Twilight Movie my start to the holiday season will be complete!

In all my excitement of starting this blog, I forgot that it will be a great place to show off pictures of our grandaughters, Aislyn and Alyse. Woody (Dad) sent me this picture almost 2 weeks ago and I'm just now posting it. What a bad grandma - and they're even wearing outfits I sent them for their birthdays. So, without further ado or ta-da's, here they are!



We're going to their house for Thanksgiving, so expect some more pictures soon!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I've went to a TSO concert before and I loved it!!! They totally rock!!!
Your grandchildren are such cuties~~

Unknown said...

What beautiful litle girls!
We went to a TSO concert a couple of years ago and it was amazing! Glad you enjoyed your experience too.