Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On the Road

After getting settled into the new shop, I headed off to Nashville for the needlework market. It was my second time to market and it was wonderful! I can't wait to get home and unpack all the great new stuff. At this point, I don't remember exactly what all I got!! I only spent one day at the market so I could drive to my mother's house to spend a few days. She has finished all her chemo and radiation treatments and is having the port removed on Wednesday. Hurrah!! I'm so proud of how well she did through this long haul. I'll be back in the shop on Thursday getting ready for my "re-opening" open house on Valentine's day.

Oh, big excitement while I've been gone. It has been reported to me that Smyrna and Harry finished their nest and started laying eggs! I moved Monty to his own little bachelor pad cage to wait out the process and will start looking for a mate for him soon.

Stitched on today: knitted washclothes

No comments: