Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.

I've been enjoying combining my Stitch 'n Bitch groups from North Carolina and South Carolina and watching them become friends with each other, too. Yesterday some of us from each group met halfway for lunch, stitching, and shopping. We had a fabulous waiter who agreed to take the camera so I could be in the 2nd picture. This will be the last time we're together like this before I move :(



I arrived home to find the first Pardon Me Daylily of the season and was motivated to make a collage of all the blooms in my garden today. Enjoy!







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Faye said...

Oh what fun you girls were having! I so hated to have to miss the outing but my 29th wedding anniversary only comes around but once (hopefully!lol) We will all miss you Sherri! Faye