On any given day, a multitude of things go on in our lives, from simple to complex or from happy to sad. I like to ask friends "What's going on?" and I hate the answer "Nothing". So from where I stand, here are ten things going on in my life today, in no particular order:
1. I finished the design of a new sampler and pulled the fabric and threads to start stitching the model.
2. I found out my nephew, Josh, has been deployed to Afghanistan.
3. I left a happy birthday song for my sister on Facebook.
4. I left the door to the bird cage open accidentally and one of the finches flew out into the room.
5. I worked on arranging the books on the shelves that Bob and I put up yesterday.
6. I received a nice note from Elizabeth and Jeff which they wrote while on their honeymoon. (?)
7. I watched 5 episodes of Dark Shadows while drinking my morning coffee.
8. I felt a few raindrops when I went outside to get the mail.
9. I found myself looking at pictures of my friends from the Carolinas and missing them.
10. I received an email reminder that there is an EGA gathering tonight. Looking forward to making new Texas friends.
So, I challenge my blogging friends who have "nothing" going on, you can always find a list of things going on in your day or in your thoughts. Please leave a comment for me if you post a list of "Ten Randon Things In My Life Today". I'd love to read about it!