Saturday, May 15, 2010

Traveling in London

Bob and I came to London last weekend to visit Katie.  Her flat is fabulous, London is fabulous, I love it here!  I'm taking all sorts of cool photos and will post about the trip when I get back home, but in the meantime, here's a sneak peek.

We hired a Harley and went out into the countryside for a few days.  Here's the bed and breakfast we stayed in the first night.


Here's the motorcycle parked at an overlook.  That's the Bristol Channel in the back ground.  


Bob headed back home this morning and Elizabeth is flying in this afternoon.  She is running in a 10k in Richmond tomorrow, and then we're heading to Paris for 2 days.

More details when I get back home next week . . .

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh you're so lucky! I'd love to go to the UK! What a pretty bed and breakfast! And that coastline. Sigh. Have a great time!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Sounds like bliss to me. Good luck to her in the race!
Tanya :)

Faye said...

Beautiful photos!! Glad you guys are having fun...Be safe~~ Faye

Patricia Lessell said...

I hope you have a great time here in the U.K. and in Paris too. There is a GREAT linen store in Paris - just thought I would let you know is all.
Love
Patti xxxx

Nancy said...

Such beautiful photos, and Paris is next? Lucky you!

Siobhán said...

WOW!! You go girl!! Have a fabulous time... I hope the ash cloud doesn't disrupt any flying schedules. Can't wait for more pics!