Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm baaaaaack (sort of)

I can't believe it's been 9 months since I posted last.  I really needed the break from computer stuff to simplify things while I fought depression.  It was a gradual process, but several medication adjustments later, I feel like myself again.

So I say I'm sort of back.  I'm feeling like blogging again, but I might not show up on Facebook much yet.

It will be easy to find topics to write about.  I accomplished so much during my computer break!  My sewing/craft room has been completely redone, I finished several stitching projects,  I'm actually moving forward with our landscaping now,  I'm working on my etsy shop, and I learned how to knit socks!

I don't like a post without a picture of some sort.  My four o'clocks really came back big this year!


 
A clump even showed up on the other side of the fence!  That's the cemetery side.  They're really pretty peaking through the fence.  I hope they come back next spring.
 

Now I'm gathering seeds so I can start them again if they get damaged during the landscaping project.  Don't tell anybody, but I'm tossing some seeds across the fence hoping to have more four o'clocks on the cemetery side next year :)

2 comments:

Cristina said...

I hope you start feeling better and better. I know the feeling of needing to stay away from blogging - I was away for many months too and still my posts are irregular. Th main thing is you feeling better and know we are here for you.

Margaret said...

Good to see you posting again!