Sunday, July 20, 2014

More doll clothes

 Continuing on with the doll wardrobes for my grandaughters . . . 
 

Every girl needs a fun outfit for lunching and shopping!  This outfit used the FREE Trendy T-Shirt Pattern from Liberty Jane and a Mini Skirt pattern  also from Liberty Jane.  The skirt and shopping tote were made from a little dress I found at a thrift store.  That's why the tote has such a nice pocket :)  I added purple lace trim from my stash.


Perfect for helping Mommy in the kitchen.  This cute apron and oven mitt were made from the FREE  pattern found at Fun Threads Designs.  You can also make a chef's hat and there are a bunch of other fun free patterns on this site.





These shirts were made from the FREE t-shirt pattern at Second Chance Studio and the pattern for the wrap around skirts is FREE at You Can Make This.  Be sure to check out their other adorable skirt patterns.  



A couple more outfits using the Mini Skirt pattern and the FREE Trendy T-Shirt Pattern.  I just added the Spaghetti Strap Tank Top which is also FREE at Liberty Jane.  Cutting up old t-shirts to make these tops is fun and really cheap.  I picked up several at a yard sale for 50 cents!


 And cozy flannel pajamas to snuggle into at the end of the day.  I used the Trendy T-Shirt pattern again with the long sleeve variation.  The pants pattern is FREE from Milo Mila and is perfect for pajamas.

Thanks so much for viewing my fashion show!  I'm a bit obsessed with doll clothes right now, so I'll probably have more :)

Happy Stitching




No comments: