Friday, October 30, 2009

Friends Have Stitched Hannah's Flower Basket

I feel so honored that two friends have already stitched my Hannah's Flower Basket freebie and sent pictures. This first one is from Linda in SC who used a beautiful green fabric and finished it into a pyn pillow with blanket stitched edging. Beautiful, thanks Linda! You need to start a blog so we can see all your great stitching.

The second one was stitched by Faye in NC who has already featured it on her blog, Carolina Stitcher. Faye made hers into a pinkeep and it looks like she used some overdyed floss. I love her artistic photography. Thanks, Faye!

I'd love to see more pictures of Hannah's Flower Basket. My email is in my blogger profile. The pattern is available here. If you aren't able to print it, shoot me an email and I'll send you a copy.